~ Create ~ Share ~ Inspire ~ #CreativeGoodness ~
Welcome to another #CreativeGoodness Linky Party. Any form of creativity that you create can be shared in this Linky Party. And bloggers and non-bloggers are welcome to share. While not required, I do appreciate it when bloggers share a current post and encourage others to come share their creativity. I also hope everyone will click thru and visit all of the entries, for more inspiration, as well as to check out the blogs that have shared, as they frequently have very creative blogs with oodles of #CreativeGoodness.
I’ve certainly been enjoying all of the creative sharing that participants in our weekly linky parties have created. Definitely #CreativeGoodness with oodles of inspiration. And, I do appreciate those that let others know about our weekly parties and encourage others to participate. The more the merrier. And even better when there is a variety of creativity being shared.
This past week we had some wonderful sharing, by all of those that joined our Linky Party. But today I want to highlight sharing by Jacque’ of Lilypad Quilting. She made a lovely quilt for a brand new grandma and shared all sorts of tips and inspiration. If you didn’t see her post, I hope you’ll click on over to check it out and see photos of this lovely baby quilt.
And, if you are not yet aware of Lilypad Quilting, definitely check out Jacque’s delightful blog. Plus, her Annual Pets on Quilts Show starts this next week. This is one of my favorite events of the year as it is packed with sweet photos of pets on quilts, quilts with animal themes, and all sorts of inspiration and love, as well as plenty of amazing prizes.
Monthly “Optional” Themes:
– August: Summer Colors, #KidfriendlyProjects, #SummerCamp
– September: Primatives, #FallGoodness
– October: Orange, Black, Purples
– November: Primatives, Browns and Blacks
– December: Holidays, Sweets, Blues, Silver, Reds, Greens, Whites, #GlitterGoodness
Sharing is quite flexible and open to Bloggers and non-Bloggers.
- Sharing is limited to anything you have created, for any form of creativity. Tips and tutorials are always appreciated, but not required when you share. For now, I do ask that sharing exclude links to such things as patterns for sale, challenges, quilt-alongs, or other items where the person sharing may want help with PR. If this is your situation, feel free to email me and discuss first, but there are other ways to pursue such PR and in many cases I’m happy to help.
- Like non-Bloggers, Bloggers can share old things. But, of course, I do appreciate those that take time to write new posts, as well as those that encourage others to come join these weekly parties. As you can only share an old project one time, you’ll need to remember if you shared it previously. Thus, sharing new blog posts is so much easier to know if you have previously shared (or not). I do want to clarify, participants in other challenges (eg. 2015 FMQ Challenge) also have the option of sharing in these weekly #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties, as appropriate.
- Non-bloggers can participate in weekly linky parties by using Flickr.com and uploading a photo of their projects to a Flickr group “CreativeGoodness“. They can upload as many photos as they want to share to this Flickr group, but they are only allowed to link 5 photos to the linky party (any weekly linky party). And, once they’ve lined a photo they can not share that link in future linky parties. Links shared must also fit the weekly theme for the respective weekly linky party. Please only link to pictures you’ve uploaded to this group and not to other areas: https://www.flickr.com/groups/2754996@N23/ If you do not know how, please check the FAQ list.
- When you join one of these linky parties, you automatically give me approval to snag a picture from your post, whereby I can share it in a future post with a link on my blog to highlight your project. To clarify, periodically I will showcase a participant and their entry to help increase awareness and inspire others.
- Winners of “surprise prizes” will receive an email. If they do not wish to claim their prize, or they do not claim it within 5 days, their prize goes back into the “pool” for a future drawing. Due to my schedule, no prizes will be awarded for June-July-August, but we’ll have a larger prize pool in the Fall that will include participants who shared during the summer months.
- I reserve the right to remove your link without notifying you, if your link does not align with the objectives and guidelines of this event. To clarify, links that don’t promote creativity and inspiration, links that are posts for PR purposes, etc., are at risk of being removed.
A new linky party will be hosted on QuiltShopGal every Friday. I hope you’ll come join the fun. Don’t forget that, while not required, I appreciate those that share the badge for this event and invite others to participate, as well as visit all the bloggers and non-bloggers that share in these weekly linky parties.
Email QuiltShopGal if you have questions at Darlene at quiltshopgal dot com. Of course, I’d also like to hear any suggestions you may have too!
Here is a list of previous #CreativeGoodness Linky Parties, although this widget only shows the recent 10 (I’m researching to figure out how to modify this WordPress Widget)
[catlist name=creativegoodness-weekly-linky-parties numberposts=55]